Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What about Wilfong?

Has he been re-arrested yet?

Re: What about Wilfong?

Since my last post on this topic, much has happened in Pocahontas County, West Virginia. Yet another deputy of that county, was charged with a felony – actually five (5) felonies. When I first heard this, I knew it was just a matter of time before the charges were dismissed, since law enforcement officers are apparently above the law in that county – as we all learned when this deputy’s buddy was previously given a sweetheart plea deal in his felony criminal case which I detailed earlier.

Indeed, the Pocahontas Times reported that the charges have now been dismissed. Apparently the prosecuting attorney (and her assistant) were recused from remaining on the case (which is a convenient thread that runs through just about every case where law enforcement officers are charged criminally). Actually, they requested to be recused. As I have pointed out previously, why and the heck is there a conflict for a prosecutor when a cop breaks the law? In my opinion, this is step No. 1 for the cop-gets-off process. So, this prosecutor and her underling were recused. So the defense makes a motion to dismiss. Then there is a hearing with no prosecutor. So a motion to dismiss is heard with just the cop and his defense attorney in the room. Obviously the result was that the charges were dismissed. Apparently step No. 2 in the cop-gets-off process is to have no prosecutor show up at the trial.

According to Allegheny Mountain Radio, no prosecutor was at the hearing or assigned to the case due to “miscommunication.” Show me a case where Joe Blow got his five felonies dismissed due to “miscommunication” between prosecutors. It would never happen. But, conveniently, we have a cop in a rural county, where that exact thing just happens to take place. The stars and the planets align, hell freezes over, and the man walks free and clear.

The prosecutor seemed surprised and disappointed this happened. She is quoted at one point in the article:

Prosecuting Attorney Donna Price said Tuesday afternoon that because of that, Smith ordered the assistant prosecuting attorney out of the courtroom before he could explain the state’s position.

Wilfong? Who is that? The sheriff and the PA has no idea of whom you're speaking. Could you specify?

The Inner Layer
Wilfong? Who is that? The sheriff and the PA has no idea of whom you're speaking. Could you specify?
ARE YOU SERIOUS? Inner Layer, you are a flop. The last time I read your thoughts on this matter, you were going to promptly refer the Wilfong felonies to FEDERAL authorities that very next morning.

When 'Inner Layer' came on to the scene, Stinky touted it as a 'corruption buster'. Inner Layer has done absolutely NOTHING, not even what you said you were going to do. Now we have a memory loss?

This WAS a federal matter that was screwed with by every official who had contact with it. It is a sorry fact that the joke is on the people.

Also, I have yet to hear ONE RELATIVE FACT that shows Wilfong has anything valid on which to sue the county. Anyone who entertains this ridiculous notion is doing so because no one wants to address the truth.

I believe because I was outspoken about this, it is the reason why I was suddenly banned from etater and all my postings were deleted. Nothing but a bunch of sorry SOBs.

now do something appropriate

Let's have some reasonable responses to this travesty of justice. I can't be the only person that notices entire threads are being deleted and rewritten, am I?

We are still paying his insurance because he is still a employ of pocahontas county. Supended with out pay is not the same as fired.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!